- ticket title
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
ENSCHEDE, the Netherlands, December 19, 2014 / PRNewswire — Sqills, a Dutch provider of sales and distribution software for the rail and bus industry, has been selected by Iarnród Éireann, Irish Rail, against stiff international competition, to replace their entire national reservation, pricing, ticketing and distribution system. Sqills is a member of the winning team led by Cubic Transportation Systems.
Gerry Culligan, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail Commercial Director said: “Our existing ticketing systems had several dated legacy components which affect the customer experience. We were determined to bring these aspects of the business, such as ticketing and CRM tools, up to modern standards and look forward to working with Cubic’s team to achieve that.”
The Sqills solution “S3 Passenger” was chosen by Cubic/ Irish Rail because of its innovative nature, off the shelf availability and alignment with Irish Rail’s objectives. The S3 Passenger solution provides Irish Rail a number of strategic benefits such as;
- Enabling fares to be set from a single source and to update them instantly when needed across all sales - Optimizing train occupancy provides a better passenger experience and enables the sale of cheaper tickets on off-peak services, matching supply and demand - A high degree of self-services empowering customers to manage their travel needs.
Jonathan Williams, Cubic key account manager, said: “The background to the ticketing upgrade was to introduce a new way of working at Irish Rail. The new system introduces flexible ways to book and process tickets so, for instance, customers can change their date and time of travel quickly and easily, and in a self-service manner, if they need to.”
Within the Cubic team, including SNCF’s Rail Solutions, Sqills is recognised as a leading expert in delivering sales and distribution software solutions for urban, regional and long distance rail systems.
- Sqills - the sales and distribution software supplier for the bus and rail industry, will supply the fully integrated S3 Passenger system comprising revenue management, booking engine, seat reservation system, inventory management system, pricing engine, CRM front-end and Booking Office and handheld solutions - Cubic Transportation Systems - the system integrator will lead the implementation team and oversee the project management, systems engineering and systems integration capabilities, alongside the delivery of support requirements
Wouter Cassee, Sqills board member: “This multi-million euro contract and cooperation with Irish Rail and Cubic Transportation Systems is an important step forwards in our worldwide S3 Passenger software sales and on-going international expansion.”
Sqills offers Public Transport operator’s specific software solutions for trains and buses that are focused on the main goals of reducing cost, increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction.
Our S3 Passenger solution is a dedicated rail and bus software suite for seat reservation, ticket sales with dynamic pricing logic and ticket distribution using digital or paper tickets, all for public transport companies. The suite is completely designed around the complexity of multi-segment passenger transport. It offers rich functionality like preferred seating, automatic seat allocation, self-service booking and after-sales functionality and supports all modern demands of multi-channel ticket distribution.
Sqills software solutions processes on a daily basis large volumes of transactions for customers like NS, NS International, Mobility Mixx, Arriva, Hamburg Köln Express, Syntus, QBuzz, Veolia, GVB, and HTM.