- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
Following the recent launching of a branch officie in the Libyan capital, Tripoli of the Belhasa Trading and Development, a subsidiary of the Belhasa Group of Companies, has recently opened a branch office in Libyan capital of Tripoli. Samer Malkawi, managing director of the Libyan office said that Libya is a promising country with a high potential for any type of businesses.