- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Between 22 and 24 February 2019, at least 200 families were displaced from Murzuq to Al Qatrun as the security situation became increasingly tense in Murzuq and surrounding areas over the past week. Reportedly, IDP families are staying with relatives and host families.
Reported priority needs of the displaced families include medical supplies, particularly for chronic diseases such as diabetes, as well as food and non-food Items (blankets, mattresses, clothes, hygiene kits, and diapers).
Source: International Organization for Migration