- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Between 22 and 24 February 2019, at least 200 families were displaced from Murzuq to Al Qatrun as the security situation became increasingly tense in Murzuq and surrounding areas over the past week. Reportedly, IDP families are staying with relatives and host families.
Reported priority needs of the displaced families include medical supplies, particularly for chronic diseases such as diabetes, as well as food and non-food Items (blankets, mattresses, clothes, hygiene kits, and diapers).
Source: International Organization for Migration