- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Tripoli-The Faculty of Law at Tripoli University hosted today the 3rd Honouring Conference under the auspices of Ministry of Justice. The Conference was held to honour Dr Al-Koni Abdouda, for his efforts in laying down the bases for the Libyan constitutional law, and to mark the publication of a special edition of the Faculty of Law Magazine. Dr Abouda was awarded Certificate of Gratitude from the Ministry of Finance and a medal from Tripoli University. The conference, was attended by ministers of justice, finance, industry, Director of Tripoli University, Law centre, Chief of High Judicial Council, directors of Law faculties of Benghazi, Misrata, and Al-Zituna in Tarhuna and other senior state institution officials.
Source: Libya News Agency