- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Dozens of displaced families from Sirt city asking for safe corridors.Friday , 06-05-2016 – 19:17:00
Sirt, 06,05,2016 – Lana – The displaced families from Sirt city , had asked all competent parties , to open safe corridors for them , and to intervene to rescue dozens of families stuck inside the city. Eyewitnesses from the city on Friday , in a phone call with – Lana – said , that the city had become more like a ghost city , and the districts are completely vacant of their residences , confirming that dozens of families including old people , children , and pregnant women , are trapped since last Thursday , because of the closure of the road linking between Sirt and Misrata , due to the suicidal explosion in Abu-Ghreen gate , that was carried out by an element of what so called the state organization in Sirt. =Lana=