- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders strongly condemns the attack committed today in a church in Tanta, in the North of Egypt, and in front of a church in Alexandria. These attacks during a Christian religious celebration caused more than twenty dead and tens of wounded.
His thoughts are with the families of the victims. He presents his condolences to the Egyptian government and people.
Egypt#39;s diversity is part of its richness and Didier Reynders is profoundly shocked by these attacks on civilians, killed for their belief.
Source: Kingdom of Belgium - Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation.