- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders strongly condemns the attack committed today in a church in Tanta, in the North of Egypt, and in front of a church in Alexandria. These attacks during a Christian religious celebration caused more than twenty dead and tens of wounded.
His thoughts are with the families of the victims. He presents his condolences to the Egyptian government and people.
Egypt#39;s diversity is part of its richness and Didier Reynders is profoundly shocked by these attacks on civilians, killed for their belief.
Source: Kingdom of Belgium - Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation.