- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Paris, Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb, Arab League and African Union Abdul Gader Msahel discussed with the French Foreign and International Development Minister Jean Marc Aurilaut developments in Libya. 'We discussed the situation in Libya and what the parties can do within a comprehensive solution that preserves the unity, stability and sovereignty of Libya, Msahel told the Algerian news agency. He underscored the need for implementing Al Sukheirat agreement. 'Libyans alone should implement the agreement, Msahel said, indicating that 'we are united on this approach of the political solution, which we discussed with our French friends, Msahel added. Msahel is in France on a working visit to attend the 2nd session of the Algerian-French strategic dialogue on political and security issues.
Source: Libya News Agency