- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Paris, Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb, Arab League and African Union Abdul Gader Msahel discussed with the French Foreign and International Development Minister Jean Marc Aurilaut developments in Libya. 'We discussed the situation in Libya and what the parties can do within a comprehensive solution that preserves the unity, stability and sovereignty of Libya, Msahel told the Algerian news agency. He underscored the need for implementing Al Sukheirat agreement. 'Libyans alone should implement the agreement, Msahel said, indicating that 'we are united on this approach of the political solution, which we discussed with our French friends, Msahel added. Msahel is in France on a working visit to attend the 2nd session of the Algerian-French strategic dialogue on political and security issues.
Source: Libya News Agency