- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tunis, Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi held a meeting with the visiting French Foreign Minister Jean Yves Ledorain. The meeting focused on bilateral ties and exchange between the two countries in different areas. The two sides also discussed developments in Libya, and the ongoing efforts to bring about a lasting political solution to the crisis and restore stability to the country in line with the President’s initiative and the conclusions of the international seminar on Libya held in Paris in May which renewed support for the plan of the UN Special Envoy.
Source: Libya News Agency