- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
Cairo, The Arab League is convening Wednesday a consultative meeting at the level of the permanent representatives to prepare for the joint meeting with the ambassadors of UN Security Council member states on May 21 at the Arab League Secretariat, Deputy Secretary General of the Arab League Ahmed Ben Heli underlined in a statement Tuesday, the importance of the meeting, the first of its kind between members of the UN Security Council and the permanent representatives to the Arab League. During the consultative meeting of the permanent representatives , a coordination and agreement are to be made on issues of interest to the Arab region including developments in Libya, migration and the Palestinian cause.
Source: Libyan News Agency