- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
South Africa’s Archbishop Desmond Tutu a veteran peace campaigner who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984 in recognition of his campaign against apartheid, said that former British PM Tony Blair and ex US President George W. Bush should be taken to the International Criminal Court, ICC, in The Hague over the Iraq war.