- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
South Africa’s Archbishop Desmond Tutu a veteran peace campaigner who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984 in recognition of his campaign against apartheid, said that former British PM Tony Blair and ex US President George W. Bush should be taken to the International Criminal Court, ICC, in The Hague over the Iraq war.