- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Benghazi, The Deputy UN Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams has met Saqar Bujawari the Mayor of Benghazi. According to UNSMIL SMS page, Williams discussed with the Mayor opening an office for the UN mission in Benghazi, and UNSMIL support in removing mines as well as the positive impact of the economic reforms. Williams also met a number of political and academic figures to discuss issues such as the constitution, fair distribution of the country’s resources, federalism and the National Gathering.
Source: Libya News Agency