- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Benghazi, The Deputy UN Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams has met a number of members of the Libyan House of Representatives. According to UNSMIL SMS page, Williams discussed legislations issued by the House as well as the coming National Gathering and the security arrangements in Tripoli and the situation in the South. The UN official said she has had a meeting with the Chairwoman of the Libyan Business Council in Benghazi, and acquainted herself with the investment activities and future projects of the council.
Source: Libya News Agency