- ticket title
- Egypt’s Parliament Moves to Extend Presidential Term Limits
- FACT CHECK: Declaring Emergency for Wall Not So Ordinary
- US Military Denies Taking Part in Raid on Al-Qaida Site in Libya
- Desk Review of Shelter and NFI Studies in Libya (December 2018)
- Supreme Commander of Libyan Army appoints Chief of General Staff
Benghazi, The Deputy UN Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams has met a number of members of the Libyan House of Representatives. According to UNSMIL SMS page, Williams discussed legislations issued by the House as well as the coming National Gathering and the security arrangements in Tripoli and the situation in the South. The UN official said she has had a meeting with the Chairwoman of the Libyan Business Council in Benghazi, and acquainted herself with the investment activities and future projects of the council.
Source: Libya News Agency