- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Benghazi, The Deputy UN Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams has met a number of members of the Libyan House of Representatives. According to UNSMIL SMS page, Williams discussed legislations issued by the House as well as the coming National Gathering and the security arrangements in Tripoli and the situation in the South. The UN official said she has had a meeting with the Chairwoman of the Libyan Business Council in Benghazi, and acquainted herself with the investment activities and future projects of the council.
Source: Libya News Agency