- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Benghazi, The Deputy UN Special Envoy for Political Affairs to Libya Stephanie Williams has met a number of members of the Libyan House of Representatives. According to UNSMIL SMS page, Williams discussed legislations issued by the House as well as the coming National Gathering and the security arrangements in Tripoli and the situation in the South. The UN official said she has had a meeting with the Chairwoman of the Libyan Business Council in Benghazi, and acquainted herself with the investment activities and future projects of the council.
Source: Libya News Agency