- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-The Deputy President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig on Tuesday met Italian Ambassador to Libya Giuseppe Potcino who said his country looked to upgrading cooperation with Libya. Issues related to economic and security cooperation and the positive steps taken by the GNA Government regarding the economic reforms were discussed at the meeting, held at the GNA headquarters in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency