- ticket title
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
Tripoli-The Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri on Thursday met the Deputy President of the High Council of State Fawzi Al Agab. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused on the latest political developments and the need to complete the economic reform package to improve living conditions for the citizens.
Source: Libya News Agency