- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri on Thursday met the Deputy President of the High Council of State Fawzi Al Agab. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused on the latest political developments and the need to complete the economic reform package to improve living conditions for the citizens.
Source: Libya News Agency