- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri on Thursday met the Deputy President of the High Council of State Fawzi Al Agab. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused on the latest political developments and the need to complete the economic reform package to improve living conditions for the citizens.
Source: Libya News Agency