- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, Deputy President of Presidency Council said Libya is geared towards new investment projects without reliance on state budget. In a speech at Libyan-British gathering in Tunis, Amitiq said presence of officials from energy and communications sector would have impact in reviving Libyan economy. He pointed out to the importance of investment in oil sector and increasing production capacity for their benefit to development programmes.
Source: Libya News Agency