- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Deputy President of Presidency Council Discuss With
Employment Minister Difficulties Facing the Ministry.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 16:28:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2108(Lana) The Deputy President of Presidency
Council Fathi Al Mejbri has discussed with the Minister of Employment
and Rehabilitation Al Midi Al Amin difficulties facing the Ministry.
The Minister explained at the meeting plans for upgrading work at
the ministry and measures for accreditation of the Employment Culture
The Deputy said he supported the plans made by the Ministry to
upgrade work and bring about solutions to problems which the Ministry