- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Deputy President of Presidency Council Discuss With
Employment Minister Difficulties Facing the Ministry.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 16:28:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2108(Lana) The Deputy President of Presidency
Council Fathi Al Mejbri has discussed with the Minister of Employment
and Rehabilitation Al Midi Al Amin difficulties facing the Ministry.
The Minister explained at the meeting plans for upgrading work at
the ministry and measures for accreditation of the Employment Culture
The Deputy said he supported the plans made by the Ministry to
upgrade work and bring about solutions to problems which the Ministry