- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli, Member of the Presidency Council, Mohamed Emari discussed with mayors of Libya's Central region municipalities ( serte, Messalata, tarhuna, Khomas, Qasr Al-Akhyar) local affairs in line with efforts underway to operationalize The Local Administration High Council. The meeting held at the cabinet office in Tripoli discussed a host of issues related to the local affair, besides topics to be on top priorities of Local Administration High Council meetings. They also agreed at the meeting to operartionalize the Local Administration High Council and decid on the transfer of powers to the municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency