- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Deputy president Kajman receives Ukrainian ambassador.
Tuesday , 27– 03– 2018 – 17:18:00
Tripoli, 27 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy President of the Presidency
Council, Abdusalam Kajman discussed Tuesday with the Ukrainian
ambassador to Libya bilateral relations and ways of their promotion
in all fields.
Kajman welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his duties
as ambassador to Libya, stressing that he would find all support from
all Libyan institutions to facilitate his work.
The meeting also covered cementing bilateral relations in all
military, health, economic and scientific research.
The ambassador for his part expressed his country’s readiness to
facilitate visa entry to Libyans especially health, business to
activate cooperation between the two countries.