- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
Deputy president Kajman receives Ukrainian ambassador.
Tuesday , 27– 03– 2018 – 17:18:00
Tripoli, 27 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy President of the Presidency
Council, Abdusalam Kajman discussed Tuesday with the Ukrainian
ambassador to Libya bilateral relations and ways of their promotion
in all fields.
Kajman welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his duties
as ambassador to Libya, stressing that he would find all support from
all Libyan institutions to facilitate his work.
The meeting also covered cementing bilateral relations in all
military, health, economic and scientific research.
The ambassador for his part expressed his country’s readiness to
facilitate visa entry to Libyans especially health, business to
activate cooperation between the two countries.