- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Deputy President, Ahmed Amitiq meets Ukrainian ambassador.
Thursday , 29– 03– 2018 – 16:41:00
Tripoli, 29 march 2018 (Lana) Deputy President of the Presidency
Council, Ahmed Amitiq met Thursday the Ukrainian ambassador to Libya.
The meeting covered bilateral relations and ways to promote them
in economic, trade, power generation and aircraft maintenance.
The ambassador underscored the need to reactivate agreements
between the two countries in several fields, expressing her country’s
desire to increase the magnitude with Libya.
Amitiq praised the depth of Libyan -Ukraine relations and the
need to strengthen such relations in all fields.