- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Deputy President, Ahmed Amitiq meets Ukrainian ambassador.
Thursday , 29– 03– 2018 – 16:41:00
Tripoli, 29 march 2018 (Lana) Deputy President of the Presidency
Council, Ahmed Amitiq met Thursday the Ukrainian ambassador to Libya.
The meeting covered bilateral relations and ways to promote them
in economic, trade, power generation and aircraft maintenance.
The ambassador underscored the need to reactivate agreements
between the two countries in several fields, expressing her country’s
desire to increase the magnitude with Libya.
Amitiq praised the depth of Libyan -Ukraine relations and the
need to strengthen such relations in all fields.