- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli- Deputy Minister of Interior, Brig Gen Khaled Mazen Visits General Department for Narcotics and Mental effects where he was met by Director of the Department. The Deputy Minister accompanied by the Brig Gen Fisal Ben Kafu and bureau chiefs visited the Center for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Addicts in order to inspect the latest preparations for opening the centre. On the sideline of the visit, the deputy minister met with director and members of the department praising their efforts. The director awarded the deputy minister a shield of the department in recognition for his efforts in enhancing security.
Source: Libya News Agency