- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Ras jadier, Deputy Minister of Interior, Col Abdusalam Ashur inspected Ras jadier crossing point to see work progress at the crossing point and identify some issues encountering work and ways to address it. The deputy minister convened after the tour a meeting with head of all security agencies working at this border post. Director of Border Posts at the Ministry of Interior told Lana that the meeting addressed difficulties facing security staff and needs required to carry out their work. He said the deputy minister promised to put solutions to make the security work at the border post a success.
Source: Libya News Agency