- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Ras jadier, Deputy Minister of Interior, Col Abdusalam Ashur inspected Ras jadier crossing point to see work progress at the crossing point and identify some issues encountering work and ways to address it. The deputy minister convened after the tour a meeting with head of all security agencies working at this border post. Director of Border Posts at the Ministry of Interior told Lana that the meeting addressed difficulties facing security staff and needs required to carry out their work. He said the deputy minister promised to put solutions to make the security work at the border post a success.
Source: Libya News Agency