- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Deputy Minister of Interior, Brig Khalid Mazen discussed with Niger Minister of Interior bilateral cooperation on all fields. Brig Mazen’s meeting was on the sideline of the round table organized by International Organization for Migration (IOM) Tuesday in Niger on border security and immigration. The meeting which was attended by Libyan ambassador and official of the two ministries covered ways to promote cooperation between the two countries in all fields especially on border security and the threat of terrorist groups and human and drug traffickers. They also underlined the need to regularly coordinate security efforts to achieve security and stability and border management. The deputy minister also reviewed previous accords signed between Libya, Niger and Chad and Sudan and measures to be taken by both countries to fight transnational crimes.
Source: Libya News Agency