- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Beni Waleed, Deputy Minister of Health, Mohamed Haitham paid a visit to beni-Waleed where the central pharmacy was opened after inspected public health utilities. Deputy Minister of Health conducted in the course of his visit several meetings with municipal council and health officials in the city. They agreed to offer more resources to respond to the needs of the people, health services wise.
Source: Libya News Agency