- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Beni Waleed, Deputy Minister of Health, Mohamed Haitham paid a visit to beni-Waleed where the central pharmacy was opened after inspected public health utilities. Deputy Minister of Health conducted in the course of his visit several meetings with municipal council and health officials in the city. They agreed to offer more resources to respond to the needs of the people, health services wise.
Source: Libya News Agency