- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Deputy Minister for Higher Education discusses creating
colleges at Municipality of Tajoura.
Tuesday , 27– 03– 2018 – 16:52:00
Tripoli, 27 March 2018 (Lana) GNA Deputy Minister for Higher
Education, Iman Al Qumatti met with the two representatives for
Tajoura at the House of Representatives.
The meeting dwelt on creating colleges and institutes and
branches for the university to reduce crowding at universities and
accommodate increasing number of students from Tripoli University and
reduce hardship of students in terms of transportation.
They also studied the prospect of admission of Tajoura and
Tripoli students to Al Zaituna University in Suk Al Ahed.
The representatives highlighted that Tajoura has vast space and
good proximity to Tripoli, qualifying it to house colleges and
training institutes to reduce pressure on universities and
accommodate students from nearby areas.