- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Deputy Minister for Higher Education discusses creating
colleges at Municipality of Tajoura.
Tuesday , 27– 03– 2018 – 16:52:00
Tripoli, 27 March 2018 (Lana) GNA Deputy Minister for Higher
Education, Iman Al Qumatti met with the two representatives for
Tajoura at the House of Representatives.
The meeting dwelt on creating colleges and institutes and
branches for the university to reduce crowding at universities and
accommodate increasing number of students from Tripoli University and
reduce hardship of students in terms of transportation.
They also studied the prospect of admission of Tajoura and
Tripoli students to Al Zaituna University in Suk Al Ahed.
The representatives highlighted that Tajoura has vast space and
good proximity to Tripoli, qualifying it to house colleges and
training institutes to reduce pressure on universities and
accommodate students from nearby areas.