- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Abdul Salam Kajman met at the Government headquarters in Tripoli on Wednesday the British Ambassador Peter Millett. The Cabinet Information Office said Kajman discussed with Millett establishment of a body for combat of terrorism and cooperation with the UK in military economic and security areas. The meeting also dealt with the crises in the country and what the UK can do to assist in resolving these problems as well as return of British companies to contribute to development projects in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency