- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Abdul Salam Kajman met at the Government headquarters in Tripoli on Wednesday the British Ambassador Peter Millett. The Cabinet Information Office said Kajman discussed with Millett establishment of a body for combat of terrorism and cooperation with the UK in military economic and security areas. The meeting also dealt with the crises in the country and what the UK can do to assist in resolving these problems as well as return of British companies to contribute to development projects in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency