- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Deputy foreign minister for political affairs meets with
Romanian ambassador to Libya.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:22:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy foreign minister for
political affairs, Lutfi Al magharbi met with Romanian ambassador to
In a statement to Lana the ambassador said; the meeting is
aimed at preparing for a visit by the Romanian Foreign Minister to
Libya and issues to be discussed at the meeting.
The meeting also covered the preparations for reopening of the
Romanian embassy in Tripoli as well as return of Romanian companies
to work in Libya.