- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Deputy foreign minister for political affairs meets with EU
ambassador to Libya.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:17:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy foreign minister for
political affairs, Lutfi Al magharbi met with EU ambassador to Libya,
In a statement to Lana she said; the meeting is in line with
emphasizing the depth of relations and cooperation.
between Libya and EU. She said she discussed with deputy foreign
minister latest political developments in Libya as well as the aspect
related to EU support to Libya particularly to health and education.
The meeting also covered return of the EU mission to work from
Tripoli besides the mission of EUBM concerned with border management.