- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Deputy foreign minister for political affairs meets with EU
ambassador to Libya.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:17:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy foreign minister for
political affairs, Lutfi Al magharbi met with EU ambassador to Libya,
In a statement to Lana she said; the meeting is in line with
emphasizing the depth of relations and cooperation.
between Libya and EU. She said she discussed with deputy foreign
minister latest political developments in Libya as well as the aspect
related to EU support to Libya particularly to health and education.
The meeting also covered return of the EU mission to work from
Tripoli besides the mission of EUBM concerned with border management.