- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli-Deputy at Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq met Wednesday with governor and head of departments of Central Bank of Libya and several directors of commercial banks. The meeting covered operationalization of financial leasing system by operational banks, and mechanisms to launch the system due to its importance in driving the wheel of the economy and to create various opportunities that could drive construction and development.
Source: Libya News Agency