- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Deputy at Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq met Wednesday with governor and head of departments of Central Bank of Libya and several directors of commercial banks. The meeting covered operationalization of financial leasing system by operational banks, and mechanisms to launch the system due to its importance in driving the wheel of the economy and to create various opportunities that could drive construction and development.
Source: Libya News Agency