- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Deputy Ahmed Amitiq follows up study at faculty of Medicine
and Medical technology in Tarhuna.
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 16:42:00
Tripoli, 18 March 2018 (lana) Vice-President Ahmed Amitiq met
President of Al Zitwna University in Tarhuna and deans of faculties.
The meeting focused on problems encountering the various
faculties’ and departments of the university.
The President of the University briefed Amitiq on the faculties
of the universities and their role and output in all disciplines.
President of the University asked the Presidency Council to ease
difficulties facing the university in terms of lack of some
necessities and the need to make some modifications to enable the
university carry out its takes.