- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Deputy Ahmed Amitiq follows up study at faculty of Medicine
and Medical technology in Tarhuna.
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 16:42:00
Tripoli, 18 March 2018 (lana) Vice-President Ahmed Amitiq met
President of Al Zitwna University in Tarhuna and deans of faculties.
The meeting focused on problems encountering the various
faculties’ and departments of the university.
The President of the University briefed Amitiq on the faculties
of the universities and their role and output in all disciplines.
President of the University asked the Presidency Council to ease
difficulties facing the university in terms of lack of some
necessities and the need to make some modifications to enable the
university carry out its takes.