- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-GNA Presidency Council Deputy, Abdusalam Kajman received Monday the Italian ambassador to Libya with whom he reviewed the security situation in Libya, especially in the south of the country. The ambassador reiterated Italian government continuous support to the GNA government, role of the UN mission in Libya, Unity of the country and stabilizing the security situation. For his part Kajman underscored the Presidency Council's support for elections and referendum on the constitution as soon as possible. They also agreed to continue strengthening cooperation between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency