- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-GNA Presidency Council Deputy, Abdusalam Kajman received Monday the Italian ambassador to Libya with whom he reviewed the security situation in Libya, especially in the south of the country. The ambassador reiterated Italian government continuous support to the GNA government, role of the UN mission in Libya, Unity of the country and stabilizing the security situation. For his part Kajman underscored the Presidency Council's support for elections and referendum on the constitution as soon as possible. They also agreed to continue strengthening cooperation between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency