- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
MUSCAT, Oman, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — DEKRA Insight, a global leader in safety at work, announced its two-day Safety Excellence Symposiums created for Middle East companies to understand the role of leadership and how to build an incident-free culture. The Symposiums also provide actionable tools to advance organisations’ objectives around safety.
There are two scheduled Symposiums:
- Safety Excellence Symposium – Muscat
When: 21-22 February 2016
Location: InterContinental Muscat, Al Kharjiya Street, Al Shati Area, Muttrah, Muscat, Oman
- Safety Excellence Symposium – Dubai
When: 24-25 February 2016
Location: The Address Dubai Mall, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, United Arab Emirates
The registration fee is 300 USD.
Workplace safety excellence does more than just prevent injuries. It creates a thriving culture, empowers employees, and energises productivity. When the efforts of front-line employees and senior leaders are aligned, the stage is set for safety excellence.
Geared for senior leaders, HR managers, safety professionals and HSE personnel, the Safety Excellence Symposium highlights:
- The Blueprint for Safety Transformation—Key elements that drive safety performance.
- Leading with Safety—How safety improves performance areas.
- Safety Roadmap— How to plan for success and building sustainability into safety efforts.
- Safety Data—Ways to use safety information for exposure reduction.
- Serious Injuries and Fatalities (SIF) —Learn the latest tools.
- Execute the Roadmap—Define roles and action steps, engage critical stakeholders and ensure support.
- Sustain the Focus—How to leverage critical success factors for ongoing improvement.
Find the full program and registration visit www.dekra-insight.com/
About DEKRA Insight
As the global leader in safety at work, DEKRA Insight is a consultant and business partner to many of the world’s largest chemical, oil and gas, transportation, utilities, pharmaceutical, and agriculture companies. We bring a passionate, scientific approach to the process of helping clients transform safety. Our knowledge and experience enables clients to mitigate risk to their employees, assets, and reputation in a quantifiable manner—and in the process, enhance business performance. DEKRA Insight represents the collective expertise of our legacy businesses, each an institution in safety: BST, Chilworth, RCI Safety, Russell Consulting, Optimus Seventh Generation, and partner RoundTheClock Resources.
DEKRA Insight has over 500 employees in 22 offices and 16 countries. We are a service unit of DEKRA S.E., a global leader in safety since 1925 with over 35,000 employees.