- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-GNA Defence Ministry has affirmed that its main goal was to protect homeland through unification of the military and security institutions, and combating terrorism, trafficking and organized crime. In doing so the Ministry said its work is subject to strict order that's based on pre-planning for any operation it undertakes. The Ministry also said in a statement posted on its SMS page that it was not briefed, nor did the Commanders of the Western and Tripoli Military regions, about so called 'Snake Catch' Operation, calling on all competent bodies to coordinate in advance with the Ministry, with its military and security institutions to, ensure real results that help achieve peace and security for all the citizens and preserve the sovereignty of Homeland.
Source: Libya News Agency