- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
On 20 September 2016, the Council adopted Council Implementing Decision (CFSP) 2016/1694 implementing Council Decision (CFSP) 2015/1333.
The Council Decision removes one person from the list of persons as set out in Section A of Annexes II and IV to Decision (CFSP) 2015/1333.
On 30 September 2016, the Council adopted Council Decision (CFSP) 2016/1755 amending Council Decision (CFSP) 2015/1333.
The Council Decision renews the existing measures for three persons for a further period of six months and amends the statements of reasons relating to these persons.
The Candidate Countries the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia*, Montenegro*, Serbia* and Albania*, the country of the Stabilisation and Association Process and potential candidate Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the EFTA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, members of the European Economic Area, as well as the Republic of Moldova and Armenia align themselves with this Council Decision.
They will ensure that their national policies conform to this Council Decision.
The European Union takes note of this commitment and welcomes it.
 Published on 21.9.2016 in the Official Journal of the European Union no. L 255, p. 33.
 Published on 1.10.2016 in the Official Journal of the European Union no. L 268, p. 85.
* – The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Albania continue to be part of the Stabilisation and Association Process.