- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-Dean scholars and students of Arts and Media faculty Tarhuna Al Zituna University visited Tuesday Lana news agency and National Libyan Channel where they saw work progress as part of their practical work. They toured various department of Lana news agency where they were briefed on the nature of work and steps of news items up to broadcasting stage. They also visited the newly established e-press department and the archives that stores the media memories of Libya. Dean of the faculty, Abdulmawly Al saeh praised the archives dept which he described as useful for graduate and post graduate students. The students also made a tour of Libyan national Channel where they were briefed on various departments of the channel and processes of live and recorded broadcast.
Source: Libya News Agency