- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
TRIPOLI,-- Two Libyan soldiers were killed and 12 others injured on Thursday in a suicide attack by Daesh group near the city of Sirte, media office of the presidential guards said.
The attack took place as the soldiers were advancing into Sirte with heavy artillery and air cover, said the media office, adding that the wounded soldiers are being treated in a nearby hospital.
Clashes with Daesh in western Sirte on Wednesday killed 10 soldiers and injured 40 others, the media office said. The Daesh launched four car bomb attacks, two of which failed to explode.
The media office confirmed in its twitter account that the western power plant of Sirte has been taken over by the government forces.
The Libyan UN-backed unity government has formed the presidential guards service to fight against Daesh affiliates in Sirte.
Clashes with the militant group has killed 200 and injured 300 others from both sides since the beginning of May.
Libya has been witnessing escalating violence since the fall of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 amid a state of chaos and increased presence of Daesh group.
Source: Name News Network