- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Sirte, Gunmen who claim to affiliate with the so called State Organisation or Da'esh have executed two residents of the city of Sirte. Local sources said the executed persons Khalifa Al Darbashi and Bashir Al Emari were shot on Tuesday after they have been sentenced to death by so called Sharia Court operated by Da'esh. In a contact with Lana, the sources said the so called Sharia Court sentenced the two men to death one for allegedly belonging to the Libyan military and apostasy, and the other was executed without being charged. the sources noted that the terrorist organisation which controls the city of Sirte since February 2015 has rounded dozens of citizens opposed to its presence in the city.
Source: Libyan News Agency