- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Serte, Eyewitnesses in Serte quoted a medical source in the city Wednesday that large number of dead and injured from Daesh terrorist organization arrived at Ouagadougou Compound and Serte hospital and several private clinics in the city used by the organization to treat the injured. In a phone call with Lana, the source said that dead and injured were the casualty of violent clashes Tuesday at Abugreen, which witnessed an advance by the forces fighting Daesh which was assigned by the GNA.
Source: Libyan News Agency