- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
The DA commends Pallo Jordan on his decision to resign from Parliament. Given the current controversy surrounding Jordan, his resignation is in the best interests of Parliament, his party and himself.
This must have been a difficult decision. We respect his choice to take responsibility for his actions. There are many other individuals in Parliament who have disgraced themselves much more seriously, who have chosen to avoid accountability at all costs.
Although we cannot condone Jordan’s dishonesty with regards to his academic qualifications, we acknowledge the contribution he has made to political discourse in South Africa. Indeed, one does not require a doctorate to be able to formulate and debate ideas.
We have often disagreed and debated vigorously with Jordan, but we have always done so constructively. In so doing, he has earned the DA’s respect as a public intellectual.
However disappointing the revelations about his academic qualifications may be, we wish Jordan the best in whatever he endeavours to do next.
John Steenhuisen, Chief Whip of the Democratic Alliance
Source : Democratic Alliance