- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli- Cyrenaica Board expressed full and unlimited support to the initiative of President of Presidency Council on Libyan crisis in Libya and head towards national gathering and parliamentary elections, according to media sources quoting the Cyrenaica Board. Al Sarraj proposed in a televised speech Sunday a seven-point initiative that calls for a Libyan gathering in coordination with UNSMIL and where all Libyan components from all regions are present with political or social influence and those who believe in peaceful and democratic solution and are against state militarization, advocating the right to citizenship, building of civil state, state of law and institutions and respect of the will of the people and who determine their destiny through elections and operationalization of decentralized administration, efficient use of financial resources, inclusive and fair development for all Libya's regions and ensuring good governance an transparency.
Source: Libya News Agency