- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-The Customs Authority has welcomed the Government of National Accord (GNA) decision providing for an advance levying of customs' tariffs. It considered the decision as will contribute to smooth flow of goods through the various entry posts of the country. The authority praised the decision which it said reflected the understanding of the GNA of the need to stabilize Libyan market in terms of flow and affordability of goods. In statement the Customs Authority called on the GNA to take further decisions with positive impact on stability of national economy.
Source: Libyan News Agency