- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli,-The Customs Authority has welcomed the Government of National Accord (GNA) decision providing for an advance levying of customs' tariffs. It considered the decision as will contribute to smooth flow of goods through the various entry posts of the country. The authority praised the decision which it said reflected the understanding of the GNA of the need to stabilize Libyan market in terms of flow and affordability of goods. In statement the Customs Authority called on the GNA to take further decisions with positive impact on stability of national economy.
Source: Libyan News Agency