- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, Member of Crisis & Emergency Committee, Iman Assied has Called on parties to the conflict in Tripoli to allow Red Crescent Teams rescue stranded public and create safe corridors for them. During the meeting with Director of Tripoli Red Crescent, Yusuf Ben Yusuf, Assied stressed the importance of coordination in this respect to enable emergency teams contribute and help the stranded public in areas of confrontation, especially that the teams receive many SOS message during confrontation time. The meeting was in line with unifying efforts of the Red Crescent and the Ministry of Health.
Source: Libya News Agency