- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
YANGON, 20 November 2014 (IRIN) – As Myanmar’s nationwide ceasefire negotiations continue, peace in many formerly war-torn regions has allowed state-run lifesaving services to gradually expand. But their provision is intensely politicized, and carefully crafted access strategies are vital, experts warn.