- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Council of State and parliament to discuss outcome of
Thursday , 26– 04– 2018 – 15:19:00
Tripoli, 26 April 2018 (Lana) Council of State and parliament
to hold sessions next week to discuss outcome of Rabat meeting,
according to President of High State Council.
President Khalid Al Mishri the two assemblies are to hold
meetings for their respective members to discuss what has been
He expressed hope that such meetings would lead to the required
amendment to the political accord.