- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-Council of Ministers Secretary General, Dr Taher Ammer discussed Wednesday with officials from the ministries of foreign affairs and health work mechanisms of international organization operating in health field in Libya. They specifically discussed coordination mechanism between the relevant departments of the two ministries with the council of ministers office concerning exchange of information and data about international organizations operating in Libya in the health sector. They agreed at the meeting to present a proposal to review previously concluded agreements and the prospect of making use of such agreements to enhance performance of health utilities.
Source: Libya News Agency