- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli-Council of Ministers Secretary General, Dr Taher Ammer discussed Wednesday with officials from the ministries of foreign affairs and health work mechanisms of international organization operating in health field in Libya. They specifically discussed coordination mechanism between the relevant departments of the two ministries with the council of ministers office concerning exchange of information and data about international organizations operating in Libya in the health sector. They agreed at the meeting to present a proposal to review previously concluded agreements and the prospect of making use of such agreements to enhance performance of health utilities.
Source: Libya News Agency