- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-The GNA and the International Centre for Migration Policy Development ICMPD have signed a cooperation agreement on the margines of the Vienna Conference of Migration 2019. According to the Foreign Information Department the agreement was signed on the Libyan side by the Director of Foreign Ministry International Cooperation Department Jamal Al Barag and on ICMPD side by Michael Schbendelger. The agreement comes within the framework of the desire by the GNA and ICMPD to promote migration governance, and prepare studies and policies of addressing migration in Libya. ICMPD a key partner of the EU in border issues and migration and the house of expertise of Europe is based in Vienna, Austria.
Source: Libya News Agency