- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
5 December 2014 – The Executive Director of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Yury Fedotov, met with government leaders in Nepal and learned about the country’s anti-poaching initiatives as part of his official visit to South Asia.