- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Tripoli, 07.03.2016 - Lana - The first convoy of six trucks arrived to Maraj city , with '6000' cylinders of cooking gas , which were shipped from the main stores in Tobruk city. Mayor of Maraj municipality "Masuad Bu-Omar" , said that this shipment of cooking gas cylinders , which had arrived to Maraj city , were distributed to the citizens under the municipality council guidance , while the quantity is not enough to meet the shortage in the city. Its noteworthy , that Maraj city , is witnessing a severe shortage in flour and cooking gas , where the price of a cylinder reached to 50 dinars in the black market.
Source: Libya News Agenyc