- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, Member of the Political Dialogue Committee, Nuri Abbar has revealed that most members of the political dialogue committee agreed on a consultative meeting in Ghadamas Wednesday without presence of foreign parties. Abbar stated on his Facebook account Monday; "At the initiative of some parties to the dialogue, and due to the difficulties facing implementation of the political accord, the will of most parties to the dialogue converged and agreed to convene an open consultative meeting' "Meeting of parties to the Libyan political dialogue in Ghadamas would be held without the presence of any foreign parties' he explained. He said the meeting would be devouted to consultations on ways to transcend the difficulties facing the implementation of the political accord signed on December 17, 2015, stressing the intention of the parties to the dialogue to find an exit to the crisis no matter how big the magnitude of the challenges '. Ghadamas hosted first rounds of political dialogue on 29 September, 2014 which comprised members of the House of Representatives including the boycotting ones, then was known as "12+12" meeting before moving the sessions abroad.
Source: Libya News Agency