- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
BERN, 26 November 2014 – From 17 to 25 November 2014, Ambassador Angelo Gnaedinger, the Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-office for the South Caucasus joined the EU and UN co-chairs of the Geneva International Discussions for consultations held with the participants in Tbilisi, Tskhinvali, Sukhumi and Moscow. The key purpose of their visit was to prepare for the next round of the Geneva Discussion which will take place on 9-10 December.
Referring to the October round which was held in a calm and business-like atmosphere, Ambassador Gnaedinger said that it is of great importance that the participants continue their dialogue in a spirit of pragmatism and with a focus on solutions to the problems of the conflict-affected population. He also used the opportunity to meet representatives of international organizations, civil society and artists during their trip.