- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
BERN, 26 November 2014 – From 17 to 25 November 2014, Ambassador Angelo Gnaedinger, the Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-office for the South Caucasus joined the EU and UN co-chairs of the Geneva International Discussions for consultations held with the participants in Tbilisi, Tskhinvali, Sukhumi and Moscow. The key purpose of their visit was to prepare for the next round of the Geneva Discussion which will take place on 9-10 December.
Referring to the October round which was held in a calm and business-like atmosphere, Ambassador Gnaedinger said that it is of great importance that the participants continue their dialogue in a spirit of pragmatism and with a focus on solutions to the problems of the conflict-affected population. He also used the opportunity to meet representatives of international organizations, civil society and artists during their trip.