- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli- A meeting was convened on Thursday which brought together representatives of the Ministry of Local Government and the EU Mission in Libya to review results of the meeting the Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had with the Head of the EU Mission Alan Bugeja on mission plans for capacity building in the municipalities. The meeting was attended by the Ministry of Local Government Undersecretary, the Secretary for International Cooperation and a number of heads of departments.
Source: Libya News Agency